- DATA CONTROLLERpursuant Article 28 of the Italian Data Protection Code is Stanley Black & Decker Italia Srl a socio unico in person of its legal representative, with legal headquarter – registered office in via Energy Park, 6 – 20871 Vimercate (MB). DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant Article 29 of the Italian Data Protection Code is, among the others, the Communication Manager at operating headquarter in Via Volta 3 - 21020 Monvalle (VA).
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA Personal data and identification data: Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including
a personal identification number. Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and
date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the user’s identification. This data category shall including IP addresses or computers’ domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user. These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to website’s use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing.
Judgment defence: The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Processor for legal defense in judgment or in the preparatory phases of the judgment, in order to defense Data Processor’s rights in case of improper use of this website or to solve matters related to an improper use of services provided by the Data Processor. The data could be used to determine the responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.
Maintenance: The User's Personal Data may be treated with additional methods and objectives related to system maintenance.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING Voluntarily-provided personal data shall be processed for the following purposes: A) to visit the present website, to send information request by filling in the form in “Customer’s Support” section and to receive Data Controller reply, for administrative and accounting activities in general; B) for direct marketing activities, to receive promotional messages and communications, through SMS, MMS, phone calls, also automated, paper mail and other promotional means. The User may give consent by click on the check-box in “Support” section; C) for profiling purposes, i.e. to receive promotional messages and communications, through SMS, MMS, phone calls, also automated, paper mail and other promotional means in line with your interests. The User may give consent by click on the check-box in “Support” section.
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING - DATA RETENTIONThe personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING - DATA RETENTIONWith exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data is necessary to perform the function related to “Support” area, i.e. to send information request and to get the required information by Data Controller (purpose A); the non-provision of the personal data may result the impossibility to send your request and receive Data Controller reply. In particular the provision of data marked with * (type of the information requested, the professional profile, e-mail address) is necessary to send your request and obtain the information. The other fields (name, surname, telephone, massage) are optional, without prejudice for sending the request. Your consent for direct marketing purposes (purpose B) is optional and you may give your consent by click on the check-box in “Support” area: without consent your data won’t be processed for this purpose without prejudice for your information request (purpose A). Your consent for profiling purposes (purpose C) is optional and you may give your consent by click on the check-box in “Support” area: without consent your data won’t be processed for this purpose without prejudice for your information request (purpose A).
- COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSIONThe personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be diffused. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved withStanley Black & Decker Italia Srl a socio unico within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42. Your data may be transferred outside the European Union pursuant Article 43 and 44 lett b) of D. Lgs. 196/2003 in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties: - Stanley Black & Decker Group Companies; -entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by Stanley Black & Decker Italia Srl a socio unico and the telecommunications networks, including website service management; - firms or companies which provide assistance and advice; - competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controllers. The list of appointed Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at Stanley Black & Decker Italia Srl a socio unico headquarter or by sending an e-mail to Privacy.Italia@sbdinc.com.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTSYou can exercise your rights according to articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller -Stanley Black & Decker Italia Srl a socio unico in person of its legal representative or the Data Processor Communication Manager by sending an email toPrivacy.Italia@sbdinc.com. You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment. In case you’ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
Upgrade date: 19.06.2017